Attitude Academy has arranged a huge collection of latest, informative & updated Tally ERP9, Manual Accounting, GST (goods and service tax), Income Tax, Advanced MS-Excel, Basic of Computer, Taxation, Payroll, English Speaking, Busy etc. e-Book PDFs. You may choose the e-book of your need and download it by filling a simple and short form.
Or you may also go for our LMS(Learning Management System) where you will find subject and content-wise "e-Books as well as their video tutorials and assignments." You may get access to it just by filling a simple form, additionaly with it our applicants also get Training Support, Assessment Support as well as Placement Support. After successful form fill-up, You will get your user ID and password via which you may easily and anywhere access our online latest & rich content...
What is an e-book?
An eBook is an electronic version of a usual print book that can be read by utilizing a personal computer or by using an eBook reader on smartphone or tablet. (An eBook reader can be a software application for use on a computer, such as Microsoft's or Adobe's free Reader application, or a book-sized computer that is used solely as a learning device, such as Attitude Academy's Tally ERP9, Manual Accounting, GST (goods and service tax), Income Tax, Advanced MS-Excel, Basic of Computer, Taxation, Payroll, English Speaking, Busy eBook.) Users can buy an eBook on diskette or CD, but the most famous method to get an eBook is to buy a downloadable file of the eBook (or other reading material) from a Web site (such as Barnes and Noble) to be learned from the user's computer or learning device. Generally, an eBook is downloaded in around 2 minutes or less.
Advantages of e-books:
1. Ebooks are delivered almost immediately You can buy, download and start learning them within minutes, without leaving your chair. You don't have to go to a bookshop to buy them and you don't need to wait for them for days, weeks and sometimes more to arrive in the mail.
2. When you want certain information, you can get it immediately, by downloading an ebook. Many ebooks are sold today with bonuses, which you commonly do not get with a printed book. This adds value to your buy. Ebooks take up very less space. You approximately don't need any space to stock them. You don't need a library or a room for them. You can stock hundreds and thousands of ebooks on your computer or readable device.
3. Ebooks are easily transported You can carry a whole library of so many books with you, on CD, in a laptop, notebook or any ebook reader, without worrying about their weight. With today's technology you can read ebooks wherever you want to read them, on the bus, train, airplane, and while standing in line. You can bring with you a great number of ebooks wherever you go, which you cannot do with normally books.
4. Ebooks can show links, for easy access to more instruction and related website. Ebooks are searchable, You can without difficulty search for any facts in an ebook, instead of turning page after page. Ebooks can be presentable so that if you wish to read an ebook in the usual way, you can very cheaply print it with your home printer or at any printing shop short update cost. When the composer needs to bring up to date certain parts of the ebook, he easily edits the electronic document, saves the updated version, and then communicate knowledge with customers about the new release.
5. The customers are either sent to the download page on the web, or are emailed the new version. In the case of a printed book, the author will probably have to make a minimum production run of 1000 copies. This takes time and money Searchable. A number of ebooks sport a Search button, which allows you to quickly jump to the page include the word you're concerned with. Ever try opening a dictionary (the printed one)? Try an electronic version and marvel at the speed of the search feature.
Use of e-books in the Modern & Digital Era:
Letting ebooks enter the lives of millions of human beings is a long and challenging process. Some people welcome digital reading with interestly some see nothing more than fear and pleasant remembrances. Therefore, listing only the certain thoughts about ebooks and digital publishing would not give back the truth.
Facts about E-books:
1. The truth is that Ray Bradbury was one of the powerful challenger of ebooks. His “Computer does not smell” signify the notion of millions of book lovers.
2. The truth is Steve Jobs was so sure people would stop reading that his common sense affected Apple’s strategy in the digital publishing business for years.
3. On the contrary, one hundred years ago Thomas Edison express an outcome in advance that print books would be complement with some the new technology.
In the given e-books on our website, we've accompanied each quote with details about when and where it was written or spoken. You’ll find the information listed in chronological order, with the newest on top.
Download latest and described e-Books, Tutorials & Assignments in PDF format online quickly...
Student's may also learn/watch e-Books, videos, tutorials online and take assignment tests...
One of the good thing about this academy is that students have the opportunity to work on live projects also, which is industry's current demand.
WOW! What an institute for Graphic designing. I enjoyed it my friends. Now I creates very much innovative and creative designs using Photoshop.
Hi, My name is Sumant. I am a student of Attitude Academy. I am Learning Advance MS Excel here. Teachers are very supported. Overall good experience here.
Attitude is one of the best institute at Yamuna Vihar and Uttam Nagar. I feel very lucky because all teachers are very good and teach us very well. You must be come here for your best future.
Complete C, C++, Java, PHP, Python, Data Structure, Dot Net, MySQL, JSP training classes is provided here.
I am very much impressed with the faculty, the way of teaching and the most important and impressive is the real time project work which is 100% practical.
Wonderful dresses I am stitching for myself, my family and the institute, after learning dress designing from this institute. So happy...
Very good computer institute from the faculty to the facility. Good interaction between students and trainer. Problems are listened and solved by the trainer immediately.
Best BCA, MCA, B.Tech & Computer Science coaching classes at this Yamuna vihar, Uttam nagar location in Delhi. I will recommend this to all students.
Best FD and DD, I am doing 6 months course from here, Anjali and Divya mam are best. Such an experienced and great faculty of fashion and dress designing here.
Mamta mam is best Tally GST Taxation trainer. Learning e-accounting in this institute in a better way.
I have Completed my Tally.ERP9 Course with good experience. And now I feel that I am very confident about my interview and job.