1. If you love to face challenges this is the career for you! It is an industry where fashion designers, merchandisers, manufacturers and retailers come together to bring new styles and designs of clothing, shoes and accessories for people of all age groups. Hence it has become a profession that captivates the minds of youngsters.
2. Opting for this profession opens up a wide range of work opportunities in the fashion world. Not just a fashion designer but you can choose from a fantastic variety of professional roles. These include costume designer, fashion photographer, upholsterer , sample machinist, pattern graders, stylist, personal shopper, production manager, marketing manager and what not!
3. If you have the capability to face challenges and deal with work pressure, the fashion industry is the perfect place for you. In a fast moving world where trends tend to change overnight, you need to be always ready to face what’s coming forward. People hop on from one trend to another in no time, and the pressure to design products that lures the customers comes directly on your head. A good training can help you to learn to face these challenges beforehand
4. The fashion industry is fast paced, exciting and full of creativity and glamour. Having top positions in the industry gives you the opportunity to travel around the globe. It gives you the chance to work with people from different backgrounds with different fashion sense . You get to see the fashion world from a variety of viewpoints . It helps you to design and create articles that have never been thought of.
5. Unlike other jobs where you are expected to work from your office, a fashion designer or stylist has the advantage to work anywhere, anytime. It’s not necessary that you work under someone, you can open up your own boutique and showcase your talent.
6. Fashion industry is a thriving career where your creativity and out of the box thinking is recognized and valued. Don’t let go of your talent and put it to use at the right place.